• Choose a family in need. There are plenty of families who are struggling to make ends meet, I am sure you can think of someone to bless this Christmas.
• Go through a church. Churches often donate Christmas gifts to children in need as they are typically aware of which families in the community can use the extra help. Call your church to see if they are collecting toys or, if possible, if they can direct you toward a family that you can provide gifts for anonymously.
• Donate to a hospital. Many hospitals collect toys to distribute to sick children, especially around Christmas.
2. Right click to ‘Save As’ on your computer
3. Open the file & print onto cardstock
*For personal use only, not for resale. All rights belong to Ashlee Proffitt Design.