Memory Verse (Memory Verse Printable) Download and print your own. Keep it somewhere close and read it to your kiddos every day!
Prayers To Pray
• That we would know that Jesus loved us more than anyone ever could! And that he showed His love for us by dying for us. Because He did that for us we can love others! Ask Jesus to help us love others like He loves us. Helping us to lay down our life (our selfishness and desires) for our friends.
*This is a great opportunity for application. Ask questions like: How can we lay down our life for our friends and family and even those who might not be so nice to us?
Books To Read
• Arthur’s Valentine by Marc Brown
• Where is Baby’s Valentine by Karen Katz
• Happy Valentine’s Day Mouse (If you give a mouse…) by Laura Numeroff
• Most importantly, read about Jesus. I love and highly recommend the Jesus Storybook Bible. Any story in the book will beautifully remind us of God’s love, but especially the story and truth of Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection!
Crafts To Make (instructions & cute pictures below)
• Valentine Tree (from parenting.com)
• Valentine’s for your friends & family! (These Superhero Valentine’s Freebies were a huge hit last year!)
Some of my favorite DIY Valentine’s: Lovebug | Bee Mine | Superhero | Bubbles | You Rock
Recipes to Try
• Heart Rice Krispie Treats (Super cute recipe from Foodie Crush!)
• Heart Pancakes + Heart Banana slices + Heart Strawberries (PERFECT for Valentine’s breakfast!)
- Cardstock / Heavy Paper
- Bown Paint
- Red / Pink Paint
- Fingers 🙂
- Apply brown paint to hands
- Make handprint on cardstock
- Apply paint to thumbs
- Make thumbprints into heart shape as ‘leaves’ on your valentine tree