I kind of adore my little guys’ bedroom so I just had to share it with you!
Yesterday I gave you a little sneak peek of their room with a couple before and afters of their dresser. The transformations were amazing and so simple to do and cost nearly nothing.
Their room is full of handmade details, vintage finds and lots of love! I hope you enjoy the tour!
What’s your favorite detail?! I really love the alphabet blocks that spell Proffitt. Aaron and I picked those up in an antique store before we were even married! I love that adorable gum ball machine too! A recent yard sale find that is in need of some gum balls!
- Bed – Craigslist (We needed a bunk bed that had a full on the bottom so the boys could sleep together. I transitioned Asher out of a crib super early because his baby sister was about to be born and I am far too practical to buy another crib when he would be out of it soon anyway! We wanted him to be able to snuggle with his big brother so this type of bunk bed was a perfect option! Eventually, I would love to paint the bed black to coordinate with the toy shelf and other black details!)
- Tall Dresser – Craigslist
- Tiny Dresser – Goodwill
- Toy Shelf – Expedit Shelf from Ikea
- Chalkboard – Ikea
- Curtains + Bedding + Pillows – Ikea
- Mini Bookshelf (under top bunk) – Ikea (spice rack)
- Vintage Phone – Gift from a friend
- Aaden Sage Wood burn Art – from a crazily talented friend
- A’s – Michaels & JoAnns
- Super Hero Prints + Brother Prints – Me!
- Pendant Bunting – another crazily talented friend made them for me… in about 5 minutes. Fabric – JoAnn’s.
So, tell me! What was your favorite detail?!