- Letter: J
- Trace an J
- Practice Writing Letter J | Worksheet Printable 1 | Worksheet Printable 2
- Find the Letter J | Worksheet Printable
- Bible Verse: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8
- Memory Verse Printable
Talk About / Questions to Ask
- Ask: What does this Bible verse mean?
- Ask: Who is Jesus?
- Ask: What does ‘yesterday’ and ‘today’ and ‘forever’ mean?
- Ask: Why is it important that we believe Jesus is the same always, never changing?
Image via Totally Tots
CRAFT: J is for Jaguar (Instructions)
- Show pictures of a jaguar, cheetah, tiger, lion, panther, leopards, and small cats too
- Talk about how they are alike
- Talk about how they are different
- Fun Facts for Kids: Cats | Fun Facts for Kids: Tigers | Fun Facts for Kids: Cheetahs | Fun Facts for Kids: Leopards
READ (check them out in your local library!):
Activity 1 | Memory Game
Use this Memory Game Printable (save to your computer and print 2 copies on heavy weight paper.) Cut the cards out and play memory!
Activity 2 | Cat Walk
Use painters tape and make a path through your house and have the littles take turns walking like a cat. You have to try it to mama!
Activity 3 | Animal Patterns
Use this Pattern Play Printable (save to your computer and print) to have your littles draw the patterns of the different animals.
Have a great week mamas!!