- Letter: M
- Trace a M
- Practice Writing Letter M | Worksheet Printable 1 | Worksheet Printable 2
- Find the Letter M| Worksheet Printable
- Bible Verse: My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26
- Memory Verse Printable
Talk About / Questions to Ask
- Ask: What does this Bible verse mean?
- Ask: What does ‘flesh’ mean?
- Ask: What does ‘fail’ mean?
- Ask: What are some ways our flesh and heart will fail?
- Ask: How do we know that God will never fail us, even when our flesh and heart will fail?
- Read: Jeremiah 31:3 together and talk about how God’s love is everlasting, never ending, always and forever
CRAFT: M is for Mouse (Instructions)
- Learn About Mice!
- Ask: Where do mice live?
- Ask: What do mice eat?
- Say: Did you know, most mice are very good jumpers! They can jump almost 18 inches in the air! (Use a ruler to show them how high 18 inches is!) Fact from LiveScience.com
- Say: Did you know, a mouse’s heart can beat 632 beats per minute. A human heart only beats 60-100 beats per minute. (Show your child how to listen to check your pulse and count how fast their heart is beating.) Fact from LiveScience.com
READ (check them out in your local library!):
Activity 1 | Make Cookies!
Seems easy enough! I probably do this on a weekly basis with my littles! Why not incorporate it into learning time. My favorite cookie recipe: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip OR these Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
Activity 2 | Counting Cookies
Cut 10 circles out of construction paper and label cookies 1-10. Then have your child put the correct amount of chocolate chips on the ‘cookie’ to match the number. A great way to practice counting!
Activity 3 | Mouse Activity Free Printable
Free printable that will help your little practice counting via a simple and fun cut and paste activity.