- Bible Verse: Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
- Memory Verse Printable
- Talk About
- Ask: What does this Bible verse mean?
- Ask: What does ‘give thanks’ mean?
- Ask: Who is ‘the Lord’?
- Ask: Why would we thank ‘the Lord’?
- Ask: How do we know He is good?
- Ask: What does ‘endure’ mean?
- Ask: What are some things you are thankful for?
- Pray a prayer of thanksgiving together.
Give Thanks Activity + Printable
- Writing: Have your child make a list of God’s characteristics. Isaiah 40:9-31 is a great passage that talks about the greatness of God.
- Talk About It: Talk about why we can be thankful for a God who is all of those things we listed.
- Action: Print out the Thanksgiving coloring pages (links below) and have fun coloring with your little one. Talk about God’s enduring and forever love while you color!
- Prayer: Spend just a few minutes thanking God for his enduring and forever love!!