- Lighter load
- Less money spent checking luggage
- Less time spent checking luggage
- Greater mobility (because your usual heavy load isn’t weighing you down!)
- Less options means less time spent deciding what to wear and more time enjoying your actual vacation
- Minimizing excess
- Encourages a greater appreciation for what you do have
For the next five weeks, I’ll be showcasing a variety of looks worn during said Italian adventure on a wardrobe that included about 20 items! These looks were all made possible by using a few key pieces as the foundation, that could then be paired (and re-worn) with pretty much anything. My hope is to inspire you with what to wear on your next adventure and to encourage you that packing doesn’t have to be a daunting task because you ‘have so much to pack, but no idea what to wear’. It can be simple and fun!
Whether you’re spending hours on a train ride going from one city to the next or going to dinner at an upscale restaurant, a classic, well-fitting black pant will not disappoint! The key is choosing the right top and shoe to make it fit the occasion. Below are a few different looks I wore with my favorite black pant.