I introduced The Branding Parlor on September 1 and since then I have helped small business owners create a cohesive, professional and gorgeous brand that is perfectly complete. All at an investment that is doable when you are just starting your business. Read all the sweet details about this amazing project here.
I am excited to highlight each pre-designed brand collection so you can see all the gorgeous details! The first of The Branding Parlor series was Bold Elegance, a luxurious and modern feel with bold colors, striking patterns and gorgeous typeface. Also, check out Southern Beauty, a soft, southern floral inspired brand with a mostly monochromatic peach color palette and a few hints of mint for added visual interest. And last week I shared the beautiful, Luxurious Black & White Brand Collection with it’s classically bold elements. This week I’ll be sharing Vintage Mod, one of my favorites!!
INTRODUCING: VINTAGE MOD
SUBMARKS + MONOGRAM
THE BRAND COLLECTION INCLUDES:
- Inspiration Board
- Logo | Alternate Logo | Submark
- Color Palette (with color codes)
- Font Palette (names & sources supplied)
- Pattern and/or Textures if applicable
- Brand Guide
- Business Card Design
- Note Card Design + Envelope Choice
- Stamp Design
- Letterhead Design
- Launch Guide
- File Guide
- Printing Guide
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The process is simple and designed in a way that is meant to serve you.
- Shop your favorite Brand Collection.
- Once you choose a favorite, provide the necessary information for your new brand elements (You will be prompted to do so.)
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon purchase.
- Within 72 business hours you will receive all your files, ready to use.
WHAT IS THE BRANDING PARLOR?
The Branding Parlor offers affordable luxury Brand Collections for the entrepreneur. Luxury in the sense that the work is done for you. Luxury meaning all the brands are semi-custom as each collection will come fully customized for you, ready to use. No design expertise needed for the Brand Collections. And of course, luxury because each Brand Collection will only be sold a very limited number of times.
BRANDING PARLOR FAQS