October was amazing and an enormous blessing in so many ways. A quick recap:
- Fall Collection Launch! Hooray! (Find the perfect gifts for the Christmas season here.)
- AadenSage Birthday Project. So grateful to be able to bless so many mamas who have lost babies through this endeavor. If you know anyone who has lost a child, fill out this form so I can send them a print to let them know their little one is never forgotten and forever loved.
- Speaking at Pursuit Conference! So.Much.Fun!
- Launching the APxSC Collection with my best friend and most talented photographer, Shay Cochrane! Shop the collection here.
- Finally getting the AP Advent Calendars in hand from the printer! Hooray!
November is looking beautiful and I cannot wait to:
- Launch the AP Advent Calendars today! Hooray! All the pretty details coming to the blog later this week, but if you are eyeing one, I wouldn’t wait as quantities are super limited.
- Speak at Creative at Heart in two weeks!
- Pack up all the AadenSage Birthday Project prints and ship those to a bunch of sweet families.
- Take a FULL week off for Thanksgiving to eat all the turkey and stuffing humanly possible with my adorable little family.
- Finalize & launch TWO gorgeous brands.
November is a specially tender month for me as it holds the anniversary of my 2nd son’s heavenly birthday. I chose the verse for the wallpaper this month specifically for the hope it offers to anyone who may be in a dark place. And the beauty is that in this month of gratitude, having a God who “turns our darkness to light” is an amazing reason to be thankful.
I pray these wallpapers bring a bit of beauty to your every day.
To use Desktop Wallpaper: Click on the links below, and save the large image to your computer. Then set it as your desktop wallpaper.
To use iPhone Wallpaper + Lock Screen: Click on the links below, and save the image to your photos. Open your camera roll, select the image and click next. A box should pop up with icons (message, mail, copy, etc.) choose ‘Use as Wallpaper.’ Scale or position the image to your liking and then select ‘Set Lock Screen.’
The Ashlee Proffitt free monthly wallpapers are for personal use only. Ashlee Proffitt remains the sole and exclusive owner and holder of the copyright of the graphic and you may not sell or give away the image in any way.
Love these! Thank you for sharing