And because simple DIYs that the entire family can do are my favorite so I thought I would share this one with you. It’s always a bonus when you can actually use the end result. My cute littles and their sweet grandparents helped make these adorable gold dipped pinecones that are perfect for a centerpiece or as a place card holder!
Gold-Dipped Pinecone Place Card Holder
- Glitter (gold, white or silver)
- Paint in coordinating color (gold or white)
- Liquid Gold Leaf
- Paint tips of pinecones with paint
- Using a paintbrush, paint tips with glue.
- Sprinkle glitter over pinecones
- If using the gold leaf, just paint on the tips of the pine cone. No need to glitter.
- For placecard holder, use a box cutter or straight edge knife to cut a slit in the top of the pinecone. Then slide a small piece of cardstock, or ribbon in this case, with the name into the slit.
How gorgeous and super simple?! Try it with your kiddos this holiday season.