November was CRAZY and hard and I spent many moments asking Jesus to just come back. I saw pain and lived pain and yet through it all God is faithful. He brings light to dark, hard places. Even amidst suffering there were moments of lighthearted good things this past month. A quick recap:
- Advent Calendars Launch! Hooray! (I still have a handful left! Use coupon code: FREESHIP15 for get free shipping AND you will receive a FREE digital version immediately until your hard copy arrives.)
- AadenSage Birthday Project Packing Night. I gathered with a group of the most amazing women to pack and ship 350+ prints to parents who have lost children. In the midst of our own church family’s suffering, this simple act of love brought hope to many.
- Finalized a gorgeous new brand and cannot wait to share the details soon!
- Speaking at Creative At Heart Conference! So incredibly blessed by these women!!
- Thanksgiving! Taking a week away from this amazing work to really rest and focus on my precious family. There was lots of eating, napping, reading and fun shopping with my mama.
December is looking beautiful and I cannot wait to:
- Celebrate Christmas!! Already this Advent season has been a blessing to my heart and I cannot wait to see how Jesus continues to pursue our little family the rest of the season.
- Take time off. I have little on my schedule the rest of December and that is a GOOD thing. One I have looked forward to the past few months. To reset, evaluate and plan for 2016.
I pray these wallpapers are a blessing to you this month! Enjoy!
To use Desktop Wallpaper: Click on the links below, and save the large image to your computer. Then set it as your desktop wallpaper.
To use iPhone Wallpaper + Lock Screen: Click on the links below, and save the image to your photos. Open your camera roll, select the image and click next. A box should pop up with icons (message, mail, copy, etc.) choose ‘Use as Wallpaper.’ Scale or position the image to your liking and then select ‘Set Lock Screen.’
The Ashlee Proffitt free monthly wallpapers are for personal use only. Ashlee Proffitt remains the sole and exclusive owner and holder of the copyright of the graphic and you may not sell or give away the image in any way.