ITEMS YOU NEED
- Jars (for each – all from Target)
- Cake Stand
- Cute Straws from Target $1 bin (although I do not recommend drinking hot cocoa from a straw, that’s a quick way to burn your throat. yikes!)
- Little pendant banner from Target $1 bin but super easy to DIY (burlap + plaid fabric + christmas tree cookie cutter to trace. trace, cut, glue and string twine through for your own adorable and simple DIY pendant banner)
- I use this hot cocoa recipe from Martha Stewart for actually making the hot cocoa.
- Make hot cocoa mix & add to jar. (3 1/2 cups sugar, 2 1/4 cups cocoa, 1 tablespoon salt)
- Fill marshmallow & peppermint jars
- Add all three to a cute cake stand.
- If desired, use free printable hot cocoa sign below to complete you hot cocoa bar
Click here to download your own Hot Cocoa Bar Sign. Save to your computer, print and frame.
Ashlee Proffitt printables are for personal use only. Ashlee Proffitt remains the sole and exclusive owner and holder of the copyright of the graphic and you may not sell or give away the image in any way.