FAVORITES FROM AUGUST
- HOME: Back home after almost two months away!! The summer was epic but it has been so good to be back home! See a few peeks of our summer adventure here.
- STRUCTURE: Back to daily rhythms and schedules and structure. I just thrive with structure, anyone else?
- COMMUNITY: Back to consistent investment in relationships and real life community.
- REST: Putting into practice all that we learned this summer about resting well; it’s importance and ways to find it, even amidst chaotic or hard circumstances.
LOOKING FORWARD TO IN SEPTEMBER
- GOALS: I can’t wait to tackle some of the goals currently on my list for this coming month. God has been stirring much in my heart and mind since our time away this summer and I’m looking forward to the chance to make some headway on those things. Favorite Goal Setting Resource: Lara Casey’s Power Sheets
- WORK: I’m so excited about client branding work starting this month!!
- COACHING: Maybe my favorite thing to do in this business is help fellow business owners succeed in their own business. I had amazing coaching calls over the past two weeks and I am looking forward to more in September!! Sign-Up for a Coaching Call with me here.
- GORGEOUS ART: Cheering on two amazing companies that just launched new collections or are about to. Amen Paper Company & Lindsay Letters. LOVE everything both companies are doing right now!!
- PSL: Pumpkin Spice Latte season. Obviously.
- PSALMS: Our church will be starting a study through Psalms this month and I am so excited about this. Listen to sermon podcasts here. (New series starts September 11.)
What are you looking forward to this month? I’m praying that no matter what you are facing this month, that these simple wallpapers will serve as a daily reminder that you are loved and known. Enjoy.
To use Desktop Wallpaper: Click on the links below, and save the large image to your computer. Then set it as your desktop wallpaper.
To use iPhone Wallpaper + Lock Screen: Click on the links below, and save the image to your photos. Open your camera roll, select the image and click next. A box should pop up with icons (message, mail, copy, etc.) choose ‘Use as Wallpaper.’ Scale or position the image to your liking and then select ‘Set Lock Screen.’