FAVORITES FROM SEPTEMBER
- WORK PROJECTS: It’s been a full month of exciting branding projects and a really big personal project launching October 8 (go here to sign up for launch info!) I am so excited!!
- FRIENDSHIPS: Lots of coffee dates, breakfast dates and family dinner dates with friends this month. Pouring into these relationships has been so incredibly life giving.
- EXERCISE: I found a great rhythm and routine for exercise that I am really loving. I ran over 40 miles in September and I had a 4 mile run with a personal best time. All runs aren’t amazing and some days I definitely don’t feel like it, so I take those little wins as a source of motivation.
- MINISTRY: I have spent the last year or so acting as interim children’s ministry director for our church. I am SO grateful that God provided a godly woman to now fill this role, giving me the opportunity to pursue different ministry areas that God is calling me to.
LOOKING FORWARD TO IN OCTOBER
- CRUISE: I get to celebrate my sister-in-law’s 40th birthday next week on a cruise! Best birthday celebration idea ever!
- AADEN SAGE BIRTHDAY PROJECT: A project we launched 3 years ago in honor of my son Aaden Sage Proffitt to remind parents who have lost babies that their little loves are never forgotten & forever loved.
- WORK: Working with a VERY special group of ladies on a very special branding project. I can’t wait to share details when the project is complete.
- PHOTOS: Looking forward to Nancy Ray launching her “How to Organize and Enjoy your Personal Photos” product in her shop. Because let’s be honest, “Family Photos” is on my to-do list every.single.week.
- HOME PROJECTS: Excited to have convinced my husband that we should at least talk about how we can improve our master bathroom (the tile is in bad shape and has needed replacing since we moved in 4 years ago…) and a plan for refinishing our floors. Yay!
What are you looking forward to this month? I’m praying that no matter what you are facing this month, that these simple wallpapers will serve as a daily reminder of truth. Enjoy.
To use Desktop Wallpaper: Click on the links below, and save the large image to your computer. Then set it as your desktop wallpaper.
To use iPhone Wallpaper + Lock Screen: Click on the links below, and save the image to your photos. Open your camera roll, select the image and click next. A box should pop up with icons (message, mail, copy, etc.) choose ‘Use as Wallpaper.’ Scale or position the image to your liking and then select ‘Set Lock Screen.’