5 REASONS WHY I LOVE STRANDED
- Convenience: The bottle is the perfect size to throw in my bag for those busy mornings I just need to get out the door.
- Ease of Use: This dry shampoo is a powder and while I was unsure how I would feel switching from an aerosol spray to a powder I have found it easier to apply, more accurate and less messy (meaning I'm not spraying everyone around me!)
- Smell: All dry shampoos I have tried have very strong, not-super-appealing smells. Stranded on the other hand has the most beautiful, luxurious scent. It is seriously magical.
- Every Hair Color: I've never had a problem with dry shampoos because the white-ish residue isn't noticeable in my blonde hair. However, all my brunette and red head friends are at a loss for a great dry shampoo for their colored locks. Stranded offers the perfect solution, a hair powder specific to hair colors; one for blondes, one for brunettes, and one for red heads.
- Good Ingredients: All dry shampoos I have ever used come with an array of ingredients I can't pronounce and I'm assuming ingredients that probably aren't great directly applied to my scalp. Stranded uses on the safest ingredients, free of dyes, sulfates, parabens and gluten!