One of my goals for 2017 was to read 12-16 books this year. But then I started making my book list and there were so many I wanted to read that I decided 24 in 12 months was feasible. My book list grew when I decided to tackle some classics as well as a few books I have read in the past but just can't seem to remember.
In this post John Piper does the math and let me know that if I spent only 15 minutes a day reading I could read 20 average size books a year, which means I just need to increase the minutes a day slightly to get in that entire 24. Breaking big goals into smaller chunks makes achieving them so much easier.
My entire book list is below not in any particular order.
Here's to lots of great reading this year! What are you reading? I would love to know!
READING LIST 2017
- Extravagant Grace, Barbara Duguid
- Life-Giving Home, Sally & Sarah Clarkson
- What's Best Next, Matt Perman
- Word-Filled Women's Ministry: Loving and Serving the Church, Gloria Furman
- Missional Motherhood, Gloria Furman
- The $100 Start-Up,
- Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full, Gloria Furman
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams, Jeff Walker
- A Reason for God, Tim Keller
- Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis
- Present Over Perfect, Shauna Niequist
- Legacy Journey, Dave Ramsey
- Little Women, Louisa May Alcott
- Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
- The Diary of a Young Girl, Anne Frank
- Uninvited, Lysa TerKeurst
- Hidden Figures, Margot Lee Shetterly
- Spurgeons' Sorrow, Zack Eswine
- Hillbilly Elegy, J.D. Vance
- Small Great Things, Jodi Picoult
- Chasing Slow, Erin Loechner
- Through Gates of Spenlor, Elisabeth Elliot
- The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration, Isabel Wilkerson