FAVORITES FROM JANUARY
- Establishing new family rhythms & routines
- Establishing new personal bible study and quiet time rhythms
- Working towards big goals
- Launching lots of branding projects! (See a few here!)
- Learning my personal boundaries, how I work best, when I need rest, and when I need people
- Sick days with my littles
LOOKING FORWARD TO IN FEBRUARY
- Speaking at Pursuit Retreat & learning from wise, Godly women
- Joining a group of women later in the month for rest and mutual encouragement in our life, our businesses and in our faith
- Celebrating Asher’s 7th birthday!
- Continuing to establish new rhythms & routines, making them habits
What are you looking forward to this month? I’m praying that no matter what you are big things or beautiful things or hard things you are facing this month, that these simple wallpapers will serve as a daily reminder that you are loved. Enjoy.
To use Desktop Wallpaper: Click on the links below, and save the large image to your computer. Then set it as your desktop wallpaper.
To use iPhone Wallpaper + Lock Screen: Click on the links below, and save the image to your photos. Open your camera roll, select the image and click next. A box should pop up with icons (message, mail, copy, etc.) choose ‘Use as Wallpaper.’ Scale or position the image to your liking and then select ‘Set Lock Screen.’