The months are just flying by and as I look forward to the month ahead and all the little things that are on the calendar for this month, my biggest hope is that I would truly enjoy the days; not wish them away out of overwhelm or even out of anticipation for the next season (Christmas!!!) but to truly find joy in this season right now. And while I know that is hard, I think that one way we can do that is with a grateful heart that is at peace, trusting that ultimately God is in control and no matter how much I do or don’t accomplish this month, He’s got it. I’m asking God for the grace to be grateful for where God has me in the moment, the grace to find joy in those moments, even if they’re challenging and I’m looking expectant for the peace that His word promises.
Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything by prayer and supplication
let your requests be made known to God.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN NOVEMBER
- Writing. Writing. Writing. Asking God for all the words and trusting Him in the process when words evade me.
- Teaching with my husband! We’ve never done this apart from a small group setting and I’m super excited!
- Finishing up the AadenSage Birthday Project and getting all those prints in the mail!
- Hosting Thanksgiving!
- Prepping for a month long trip to Spain! This is a bit overwhelming to me and again, asking God for all I need to prepare well but to trust Him in knowing that I wont’ be able to prepare perfectly and that’s ok!
- Making more headway on my booklist for 2017 . I’m choosing to be grateful for all that I have read this year and not defeated over all that I haven’t finished reading yet.
What are you looking forward to this month? What fun things do you have planned for Thanksgiving? Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
I pray these wallpapers bring you sweet reminders of joy this month!
To use Desktop Wallpaper: Click on the links below, and save the large image to your computer. Then set it as your desktop wallpaper.
PHONE & TABLET
To use iPhone & Tablet Wallpapers + Lock Screen: Click on the links below, and save the image to your photos. Open your camera roll, select the image and click next. A box should pop up with icons (message, mail, copy, etc.) choose ‘Use as Wallpaper.’ Scale or position the image to your liking and then select ‘Set Lock Screen.’