1. Using thin paper, cut into a circle. Hint – use plate, bowl, etc. as a guide to get a perfect circle shape.
2. Fold in half. Fold in half again. And again.
3. Cut away.
4. Unfold to see your beautiful snowflake.
Or if you are a visual person here is a great guide for making paper snowflakes (a bit differently than the way I make mine.)
When you are done, you could hang them on a window, on your Christmas tree, make a snowflake garland or even a snowflake curtain.
Directions to use snowflake template (via Yarn Owl)
- Print out the guide on thin paper – regular printer paper is fine.
- Fold in half along the dotted line, then in half again, then fold 2 more times, taking care to leave the cutting guide on top, so you could see it.
- Cut out the snowflake (white part is what you need, gray part is to be thrown away.
- Carefully unfold your creation, place it between sheets of paper and iron out.
2. Right click to ‘Save As’ on your computer
3. Open the file & print onto cardstock
*For personal use only, not for resale. All rights belong to Ashlee Proffitt Design.