This year I decided that in the place of a bunch of resolutions that would fail days into the new year, I would make goals… small, reachable goals, month by month.
My thought is that this way at the end of the month I can keep myself accountable. I can have a tangible way to check what worked and what didn’t… that way I am creating a habit of working towards a goal at all times, not just once a year.
Of course, this little goal project needed to cute and well designed, so I came up with this little month by month goal list taker (phrase?).
And because I love you, I am giving it to you to download & print on your own.
And because I really love you, if you leave a comment here telling me what your biggest goal for 2011 is and how you are working toward it this month or next month you will be entered to win your very own little goal calendar that I will print/embellish/assemble and send your way!
As I update mine (and reach or don’t reach goals) I will share it all with you this coming year.
1. Click on image
2. After it opens in a new window, click on the image to enlarge to full size.
3. Right click to save it to your computer. (Make sure you save it to a place where you will find it, i.e. your desktop)
4. Open the file & print onto cardstock (When printing, uncheck the box that says ‘shrink to fit’ or ‘scale to fit’ etc.)
5. Cut the paper in eighths (final size = 2.75 wide by 4.25 tall)
6. Put months in order and hole punch in top left corner.
7. Create a front and back cover. I used a heavyweight cardstock and embellished it with a couple layers of paper cut in the shape of a circle and wrote in the year 2011. On the back I did the same but wrote ‘Proffitt family.’
8. Punch hole in top left corner of front and back covers.
9. Assemble using a D-ring.
*For personal use only, not for resale. All rights belong to Ashlee Proffitt Design.