RECIPE (makes 2-3 servings)
+ 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
+ 2 tablespoons sugar
+ 1-2 tablespoons milk
+ 2 cups of milk (preferably whole // to create an even thicker, richer hot chocolate use 1 cup cream, 1 cup milk)
+ whipped cream
1. Add cocoa powder and sugar to sauce pan. Mix together.
2. Add the 2 tablespoons of milk to the cocoa mix and stir to create a chocolate syrup.
3. Add remaining 2 cups of milk.
4. Turn heat to medium low and heat hot chocolate to desired temperature
5. Pour in cute holiday mugs, add whipped creams and sprinkles.