- 4-6 cups veggie broth *amount can vary – depending on how thick you want your broth
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 bay leaf *I skipped the bay leaf just because I didn’t have one. It still turned out great.
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed (or 2 tsp powder)
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cans fire-roasted, diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch kale, de-stemmed and shredded
- 2 cups soaked white beans
- 1/2 cup roasted peppers, chopped
- 1 Field Roast Sausage, Spicy Chipotle, sliced. / *I used Aidells’ Cajun Style Andouille, so yummy!!
- dash of cayenne
- Saute sausage in pan until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients, except half the portion of kale
- Simmer for at least 45 minutes.
- Right before serving, add remaining kale, letting it wilt in the soup.