Adelee’s room is one of my favorites in our home. It is a feminine space with hand-made details that are playful and sweet and lots of memories too.
- Color Palette – Soft pinks + Warm Gray + Creams + Whites
- Wall Color – Behr’s Sandstone Cove. Adore this color. A really great warm gray. In fact, all the rooms of our home are either this color or a shade lighter/darker.
- Crib, Dresser/Changing Table, Rocker – the only baby furniture our family has ever owned. All 4 of my littles have slept in that crib. All 4 of my littles have cuddled mommy in the depths of the night in that rocker. And all 4 have given sweet coos (or loud cries!) while being changed on that changing table. The dresser has been filled with little boy things for years and now, is full of pink. So while I eventually want all white furniture for her room, the sentimentality of these pieces, and the pure memories, fill me with joy.
- Mirror – a sweet friend is letting Adelee borrow it until her girl’s would love it again. It is absolutely the perfect addition to her room and makes my heart happy that we have a borrowed piece in this space, a reminder of sweet friendship.
- Art – The majority of the art pieces are DIY projects that I thoroughly enjoyed working on while I was pregnant. The art above her shelf is from the Ashlee Proffitt Shop and are still some of my favorite prints ever.
- Favorite Aspect of the Room – The roses my husband gave me when he asked me to marry him are dried and on display in her room. One of the first things you see when you walk in and a sweet reminder of where her story began.
Enjoy the little tour of Adelee’s room! She’s so excited you are here!!