Rightfully so, the party was Lego themed (beginning shortly after he turned 2 he has been obsessed with legos. And I am not exaggerating when I say obsessed.) The little Lego details are some of my favorite and the party was so much fun! My favorite part? Playing ‘Pin-The-Head-On-The-Lego-Man.’ ha! Resources and details below!
Dessert Table (all the party details were color thematic)
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Blue, Green & Yellow Icing
- Peach & Cherry Jello (in mini condiment cups!)
- Brownies Bites with Frosting and M&Ms
I hosted the small party on a Wednesday morning, playdate style, for all of Asher’s friends. It was perfect and not too crazy! Say hello to Asher’s buddies! All these little boys are SO much bigger just a quick year later!
Menu (even the party food was color thematic)
- Iced Lemon Water (with Red Stripey Straws, of course)
- Chicken Salad on a Croissant
- Sweet Pepper Sticks (in green, yellow & red)
- Carrot Sticks
- Orange Slices
- Coloring Station (this is the best birthday party trick! Kids of all ages love to color. I used this amazing FREE printable for the coloring book.)
- Pin-The-Head-On-The-Lego-Man (Free Printable Here!)
- Lego Blocks
Yay!!! It was a success and Asher was celebrated and loved!