Memory Verse (Memory Verse Printable) Download and print your own. Keep it somewhere close and read it to your kiddos every day!
Prayers To Pray
• That we would know that Jesus died for us, to rescue us! And because He did that for us we can love others! Ask Jesus to help us love others like He loves us.
Books To Read
• Jesus Loves Me by Tim Warnes
• Just In Case You Ever Wonder by Max Lucado (absolutely love this book and it’s perfect for all occasions!)
• Love You Forever by Robert Munsch (perfect for Valentine’s Day! A story about true love!)
• Jesus Loves Me coloring book! (Its precious!)
Recipes to Try
• Popcorn with M&Ms + Sprinkles
So simple and so yummy! Pop popcorn, add red sprinkles and red m&m’s. We actually had Christmas m&m’s left over that we sorted which was fun too!
Valentine’s Crayon Hearts
- Wax Paper
- Pink & Red Crayons
- Sharpie (if you would like to write on your hearts!)
- Food Grater
*To make garland.
- Sort through old crayons to find shades of pinks and reds. Remove paper wrapper.
- Cut 2 pieces of wax paper, same length. I did approximately a foot long.
- Lay one piece of wax paper on table.
- Use grater to ‘shave’ crayons onto wax paper.
- Lay second piece of wax paper over top the crayon shavings.
- Use iron to melt the crayon shavings to wax paper.
- Allow to cool.
- Use scissors to cut heart shapes out of melted/cooled crayon shavings.
- To use as Valentine’s: write message on hearts with sharpie marker. You could even do words describing love as seen last week in the 1 Corinthians 13 passage, patient, kind, etc.
- To use as garland: Thread needle and sew the hearts together.
The garland turned out super cute! And we had fun doing this little project together!